Motion-S Sarl takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. The currently applicable regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act are observed. On this page we would like to inform you about which data we collect from you and for which purposes we use this data. By agreeing to the following terms and conditions, you give us the permission to collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the data protection laws.
••• Data collection and data processing while using our App •••
For the use of our app and the associated registration we request and process the following personal data:
• Your e-mail address
• Your name
• Your date of birth
• Your gender
Furthermore, the app collects vehicle-related data that refers to the evaluation and analysis of your driving behavior. These include:
• Current vehicle geolocation, speed and acceleration of the vehicle
• Position and movement data (start and end points of travel and travel times)
• Optionally, you can enter additional vehicle data such as vehicle brand, model, year, fuel, and version.
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
• To enable the use of the service offers
• To provide the functions of the app and the preparation of the driving analysis in the form of speed scores
• Your location data will be evaluated for statistical purposes and for improvement of our services.
••• Data security, transfer and transmission of data •••
We commit ourselves to take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data you provide and store with us. We will not share your personal information with third parties. Exceptions apply:
• If we are required by law, especially if we are required to do so by a court or competent authority.
• When it is requested by public authorities, particularly law enforcement and regulatory authorities, if and to the extent that it is necessary to defend against threats against public safety and law and to the prosecution of criminal offenses.
• Data may be transmitted in anonymous form for statistical purposes to third parties.
••• Web Analytics Tools (Google Analytics) •••
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your smartphone and allow the analysis of the use of the PICK’R app by you. The information about your use generated by the cookies is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this app, Google will process further in abbreviated form your IP address within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. The IP address transmitted as part of Google Analytics by the PICK’R App will not be merged with any other data provided by Google. With the Google Analytics counter you can deactivate the future collection of your data by simply deleting this app.
••• Social networks •••
We offer you the opportunity to sign up for our app with your Facebook account. To register you will be redirected to the page of Facebook, where you have to log in with your user data. This links your Facebook profile to our service. By linking, we automatically receive from Facebook Inc. the following information: name, gender, email address and your date of birth. The data transmitted by Facebook are stored and processed by PICK’R for the purpose of registration. By registering via Login with Facebook you agree the transfer of the above mentioned data. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the social networks as well as the related rights and setting options for the protection of your data privacy can be found in the privacy statements of the social network operator:
Facebook Ireland ltd. Facebook Inc .: https://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
••• Rights of access, correction, cancellation and opposition •••
You have the right, on request and free of charge, to obtain information about your stored personal data. In addition, in the cases provided by law, you have the right to correct inaccurate data, block or delete your account. In addition, you have the right to object to the further use of your personal data for the future at any time.
••• Do you have any further questions? •••
In case of doubt, mistypings or errors, you can consult the original german version, which is legally valid.